The Father’s House has been serving the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of the San Saba community and surrounding area for over three-quarters of a century. Since its foundation, this fellowship has based its doctrine on the trinity of the God-head: the Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. In 1926, after several San Saba residents had a life-changing encounter with the Holy Spirit, the San Saba Full Gospel Church was founded. The church originally met in a tabernacle that was later enclosed and was affectionately called “the old rock church.” It was located at the corner of 9th & Storey in San Saba. Since its inception, The Father’s House has been an independent fellowship under the local leadership of ordained elders.
“Advancing the Kingdom of God by making disciples who make a difference”
The Father’s House is a non-denominational church made up of people from all walks of life. We believe that we exist to honor God and to advance His Kingdom by becoming disciples of Jesus. We have a simple desire to worship God in spirit and truth, to live by the Word of God, and to minister by the power and manifestation of the Holy Spirit. We believe that anyone who has a personal relationship with Jesus is a part of the Kingdom of God regardless of where he/she chooses to worship. The Father’s House encourages unity and fellowship among all believers.
To grow in our relationship with God • To grow in our relationship with one another • To grow in numbers by demonstrating the Father’s love.
To advance the Kingdom of God in every area of life